The Scifi Trivia Contest had concluded. Thank you, everyone, who participated and talked about the contest on Facebook and Twitter. The Winners are:
- Whit from Austin
- Gabriel from Evansville
- John from Florida
- Andre from Kemptville
- Clifford from Erie
- Gef from Nova Scotia
If you didn’t win this contest (or the BUFFALITO DESTINY and LADY LAZARUS contests), we still have more books to give away. It takes just seconds to enter the CLARKESWORLD GIVEAWAY, and two lucky winners will snag four awesome books.
- Question One can now be found in Episode 124 of AISFP.
- Question Two can now be found in Episode 209 (currently mislabeled as 109) of I Should be Writing.
- Question Three can now be found in Episode 61 of SF Signal.
Welcome to the summer of Scifi Trivia. We are pleased to announce a trivia contest that will span the podosphere.
I Should be Writing, SF Signal and Adventures in Scifi Publishing are teaming up to bring you the Scifi Trivia Giveaway. Sponsored by Pyr books, we have twelve books to give away to six winners who will be selected at random from eligible entries.
First, the prizes:
- SASHA, Book 1 of A Trial of Blood and Steel, by Joel Shepherd
- PETRODOR, Book 2 of A Trial of Blood and Steel, by Joel Shepherd
- TRACATO, Book 3 of A Trial of Blood and Steel, by Joel Shepherd
- THE BUNTLINE SPECIAL, by Mike Resnick
- THE STRANGE AFFAIR OF SPRING HEELED JACK, by Mark Hodder
- SHADOW’S SON, by Jon Sprunk
- THE FALLING MACHINE, by Andrew Mayer
- DIVING INTO THE WRECK, by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- CITY OF RUINS, by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- THE DERVISH HOUSE, by Ian McDonald
- GHOSTS OF MANHATTAN, by George Mann
- THE GREYFRIAR, by Clay and Susan Griffith
- Due to copyright restrictions, this contest is open only to residents of North America.
- In the month of June, all three participating podcasts will feature one scifi trivia question. To enter the contest, simply submit your answers to adventuresinscifipublishing (at) gmail (dot) com by midnight on Friday, July 22nd. Please include your name, address, and phone number with your entry. The phone number will only be used in case of technical difficulties with your email address.
- Winners will be selected by blind drawing and notified by email before subsequent announcements through the participating podcasts.
- The following URLs will direct you to the three podcasts involved: www.adventuresinscifipublishing.com, www.ishouldbewriting.com, http://www.sfsignal.com
- Only one entry per person
As trivia questions are posted, the links to the applicable episodes will be linked here, but don’t chance missing a question (and lots of loot!). Subscribe to these great podcasts today and enjoy a fabulous summer of science fiction and fantasy literature.