THE BRAHMS DECEPTION, by Louise Marley, tells the story of Frederica Daniels, a time traveling musicologist who visits 1860s Venice and inhabits the body of Clara Schumann, lover of the brilliant musician Johannes Brahms. Will her travels threaten the career of Brahms and time itself? The newest novel from Louise Marley is a time traveling alternate history praised by The Romantic Times and Tor.com. Visit her website to hear music samples that inspired the book.
Kaden is a teenage boy who can open wormholes to far away worlds. Aren can see into the memories and souls of those she knows. Together, they will be plunged into a world of war where their abilities threaten the existence of multiple universes. Charles M. Pulsipher presents THE CRYSTAL BRIDGE, a novel of science fiction mixed with just a dash of fantasy. Please visit Charle’s blog, and click HERE to visit his Amazon page.
- We discuss Agent Joshua Bilmes‘ blog post about Ebooks and whether or not they are killing the publishing industry.
- What will the bookstore of the future look like? More on this in future podcasts!
- Then we delve into Michael Shatzkin’s vision of an 80% ebook world within the next 2-5 years.
- My wife joins me to discuss Timothy Zahn’s MANTA’S GIFT in the first of her Book Review segments.
- Feedback: Check out THE LOST CHILDREN, an anthology of flash fiction where all proceeds will go to help abused and abandoned children.
- Feedback: Gregory writes to talk about independent authors working together to pool their talents and publish quality books. Moses and Shaun discuss. We also mention Evolved Publishing.
- Feedback: Lou gives us some addition information regarding the Amazon/Barnes and Noble DC Comics showdown.