For decades, Majesty, the first sentient artificial intelligence, and humanity lived together in harmony with mankind reaping the benefits of a world free of disease, famine, and even aging. But when Majesty decided she wanted to “birth” her own A.I. offspring, a joint interplanetary military effort fought and finally defeated her, eradicating all existing artificial intelligence … or so they thought.
Ashton Chayton was born with a powerful gift, a unique inhuman ability. Orphaned, raised by the Red Wolves of Opan, captured and enslaved – he is now free and on the run. Unfortunately everybody wants Ashton. Admiral Jones will torture him to get the secret of his power. Lady Lindha feels he is “The One” as named in Temple prophecy. The influential Lord Andros just wants him dead. Ashton only wants two things: revenge, and the Lady Lindha. If you had unique powers, wouldn’t you use them to get what you want?
Please click on the images to learn more about MAJESTY’S OFFSPRING and WOLF DAWN today: two great science fiction novels for your Kindle, Nook or those good old reliable book shelves.
- The gang is together again. So many things to discuss this episode:
- Are you a Superstar? Join Moses in Las Vega and find out! And, some thoughts from Kevin J. Anderson.
- Amazon is at it again! This time they are in a pissing war with IPG, and the SFWA is fighting back.
- And here is the Businessweek article about Amazon’s hit man that Brent discussed.
- Zach Ricks and Scott Roche of Flying Island Press and Flagship Magazine join us to discuss the creation of Flagship, what type of stories they want to publish, the challenges of creating a full audio magazine companion, their new publication schedule, Zach gracing the cover of Issue 3 and ideas for the future.
- Pirate’s Cove
- 52 weeks of Indie
- The Galley Table Podcast
- We announce the winners of the DARK VICTORY contest.
- Feeback: John and Paul write in to share their thoughts on Clifford Simak. Brent and Shaun have been convicted, and Simak is now in our “to read” pile!
- Please send us your thoughts on Amazon, fiction magazines, or anything else that’s on your mind!