‘They’ll stand amongst the corpses of the beloved.’ That’s what he said at the end, though I never considered myself one of the beloved, not at the beginning. I was simply a terrified woman then, but now… now I understand. Maybe I wish I didn’t. Eldon Thompson raves, “Readers with the fortitude to take the plunge stand to be rewarded with what may go down as one of the most ambitious, redefining forays into epic fantasy of all time.”
With more than 80 books published, New York Times bestselling author David Bischoff brings you Hotspur Publishing, a new publisher of science fiction and fantasy, featuring both classic titles and works from newly discovered talent. Fill you e-reader today with their stellar opening lineup, including titles like FREEDOM CLUB, by Saul Garnell, WOLF DAWN, by Susan Cartwright, and Bishoff’s THE DESTINY DICE, praised by Piers Anthony as “Hilarious!”
- In this very exciting episode we introduce Sandra Wickham, the newest team member of AISFP. Sandra will be conducting interviews for the podcast, as well as joining us to record and writing some content for the website. . . . maybe! We do haze her a little bit, but she’s a sport and hangs with us.
- As everyone knows, the great Ray Bradbury has passed away. Bradbury was a huge inspiration to both Shaun and Moses in particular, so we spend some time discussion the man and what he meant to our genre.
- Brent discusses Conquest in Kansas City.
- Sandra discusses the Taos Writers Conference.
- Moses gives us a sneak peak into the Superstar Writing Seminar, but we’ll be back soon with a larger report.
- LISTENER QUESTION: What book are you most looking forward to reading this summer?
- Eric Flint is the author of the huge popular 1632 series and a speaker at the Superstars Writing Seminar. He sat down with Moses to discuss his work, lawsuits, Amazon’s power, ebooks and how Baen is setting an example more publishers should follow.