With Shaun, Moses, and Brent back behind the microphones, we felt it appropriate to get together for a little topic discussion, as we used to do quite often.
This episode is brought to you by the new middle grade novel THRONES AND BONES: FROSTBORN, by Lou Anders. Smelly trolls, the walking dead, and a fire-breathing dragon are no match for Karn and Thianna, two heroes with pluck and smarts. Lou Anders’s first book is a humorous viking-inspired fantasy adventure that will appeal to fans of Rick Riordan, Brandon Mull, and Lloyd Alexander.
This novel is receiving rave reviews. Still not convinced? Read Tim Ward’s review of THRONES AND BONES, and then pick up a copy for yourself. And when you do, tell Lou Anders that AISFP sent you!
Topics covered in today’s podcast:
- Moses is expecting his second child!;
- Brent has an exciting project in the works;
- David Farland’s Daily Kick on Fake Reviews;
- Trolling competition;
- Our new website! If you are here reading this, we hope you like. Check out the Episode Gallery at the top of the page;
- John Dodd reviews DEAD MAN’S HAND;
- Do you have a favorite place to find book reviews? Where? We recommend SF Reviews.
Podcaster P.G. Holyfield has been diagnosed with terminal cancer, and from what we’re reading online and learning through the podcasting community, his time is short. You can download his novel MURDER AT AVEDON HILL on Podiobooks.com, and 100% of donations given to that book will go to Patrick’s family. Also, you can go Patrick’s GoFundMe page to offer additional support.